THE DREAM DOME

 


Life is a snow globe

With endless sparkles and wishes

Me like a yearning beholder outside the globe

My dreams struggling to reach me from inside

With just a glass rifting both apart



Where would I begin?

Can I break my way into the globe?

And capture the wishes and aspirations evolving around

The astounding beauty that enthralls my soul



The grapple isn’t real; neither is it phoney

The swedge is just an abstraction

The dissensions are many

But the sight is breath taking   



Man's life is real 

The trouble too is real 

But the palpation expected 

Is what makes the change







My heart felt thanks to;

My gratitude to Feedspot. com for recognizing and posting my blog is the list of Top 100 Poetry blogs. Its a wonderful  platform to add your favorite blogs and get ranked.  Feedspot has more than 4 million users and is a stage where the posted blogs are brought to the spotlight so as to help readers identify and subscribe. 


Post a Comment

6 Comments

If anything to share, let me know